Welcome
Welcome to cheatengine

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Shaiya trainer/hacks

Moderators: S3NSA, Dark Byte

Shaiya trainer/hacks

Postby CSharod » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:16 pm

i didnt see a request section soo...
if anyone has a trainer or working bypass for shaiya that would be great
ty
CSharod

Re: Shaiya trainer/hacks

Postby apoklyps » Fri May 01, 2009 8:40 pm

there r many bots for shaiya but no1 wanna share... that s why i tried to make some but i get stucked at one point...i use CE and i can make with it many things but they r changing only for me, not for all the players... can make gold apper in my inventory like 1 000 000 000 but i can t use them... can make my char lvl 60 but i can t put a higher armour on me... raise hp at 30000 instead of 1000 and when a mob hit me my Hp from the bar doesn t lower but i die normaly just like i would have 1000 Hp and not 30000 how i putted...
If some1 know how can i correct my mistakes pls pm or post them here... I would rally appreciate...
Thank you for ur time...
apoklyps

Postby CSharod » Sat May 02, 2009 12:51 am

apoklyps wrote:there r many bots for shaiya but no1 wanna share... that s why i tried to make some but i get stucked at one point...i use CE and i can make with it many things but they r changing only for me, not for all the players... can make gold apper in my inventory like 1 000 000 000 but i can t use them... can make my char lvl 60 but i can t put a higher armour on me... raise hp at 30000 instead of 1000 and when a mob hit me my Hp from the bar doesn t lower but i die normaly just like i would have 1000 Hp and not 30000 how i putted...
If some1 know how can i correct my mistakes pls pm or post them here... I would rally appreciate...
Thank you for ur time...

well the reason you cant hack those particular things with CE is because they're server-sided

+im finally getting good with WEP so i might try that instead
CSharod

Postby darla » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:34 am

wow... that really shows how smart you are lol
Decrease your exam stress by using our latest pass4sure.co.uk and best quality Concordia College–Bronxville and ECCOUNCIL.
darla

Return to Trainers